Although I watched deals and steals buzzing around social media this long Thanksgiving weekend, I chose to spend the time catching up with family and old friends from out of town, and then lots more time snugging my newborn baby girl. That being said, there are still a lot of great finds out there for loved ones and for yourselves. And this is why, after almost fully coming out of the fog of a handful of wonderful, well-spent days, I chose to start with a few of my personal favorite shopping picks, some of which are still on major discount. Grab something just for you or leave this list up on your browser for your husband, boyfriend, sister or mom to conveniently take a peek at.
1. It might just be the mom in me, but what multi-tasker wouldn’t love a chic looking bag that makes things hands-free?
2. I have been eyeing a washed out gray pair of jeans since I tragically tore a gaping hole in my favorite pair last fall. I love anything this shade of gray.
3. Speaking of jeans, this pair is a classic and I can’t get enough of a little distressed denim. (under $90!)
4. I have been on the hunt for a few great dresses to wear this holiday party season and this emerald color and pretty details have me hooked.
5. You can never have too many ankle boots for fall and winter and this cognac color is my favorite.
6. A statement coat that can easily be dressed up or down and promises to be as comfortable as it looks.
7. I came across this bag on social media and love that is a duffle, a shoulder bag and a chic diaper bag all in one.
8. A beautiful necklace that can be worn on pretty much any occasion and with everything from a favorite flannel shirt to a delicate blouse.