We are currently tucked away in West Texas, which may be one of the few places safe from the arctic freeze effecting the rest of the country, and our home in the northeast. But I know when we return, it will be sweater weather almost indefinitely. So, I’ve been scouring the internet for layers of coziness to keep me warm. There are so many good, and affordable choices to pick from, and here are a few of my current favorites for this new month, all from my go-to, one-stop online shop, Nordstrom.
1. I have been eyeing this crisp, winter white turtleneck for a while now.
2. A super plush sweater in possibly my favorite shade of the season. And those ruffled sleeves 🙂
3. Another velvety sweater with a funnel neck, which I love.
4. This cozy gray sweater goes with everything from dark to light denim, to black leggings.
5. A bit pricier than my other picks, but I would take this rustic textured sweater in both ivory and mauve!
6. All the fleece goodness in a fun, buffalo check print. Just add a fire and a good book.
7. Pretty much all you could want in a sweater cardigan: lightweight, pockets, long in length, and currently 50% off! I would wear this around the house, out running errands, under bulky coats and over thin turtleneck tees, like this one.
9. The v-neck on this sweater balances out the relaxed fit, and I love a super long sleeve.
10. Love this slouchy, waffle-knit pullover in terracotta.