The truth is that before kids, I was never super into Valentine’s Day, even though my husband has been my valentine for well over a decade worth of February’s. It’s just that between both of us working on the holiday, or traveling (we used to escape the cold a lot around President’s Day weekend), and committing to going out the night before or after to beat the crowds (sad, but true, ha!) we never focused a ton on the actual day. Enter kids, and I am now stringing heart banners across the dining room table that has strawberry jam sandwiches and M&M popcorn all over it, and putting love notes in their school lunches throughout the month. (See last year’s semi-homemade Valentine’s Day lunch HERE). These girls of mine have turned me into someone who loves the unofficial, official love day, and I find myself searching high and low for all the heart outfits I can find. Whether you are spending this holiday snuggled up at home, out for date night, or just looking to get a little festive with a pop of pink, I found some Valentine’s Day outfit inspiration for any way you plan to celebrate.
1. Love this lip-print blouse with ruffle sleeves.
2. Ultimate vintage vibes in a soft tee that I would wear year-round.
3. The cutest heart pajama set, perfect for movie night at home, and under $30!
4. Loving this tee for all the single ladies.
5. These skinny, lace-up jogger pants would fit my plans perfectly, which currently consist of school drop-off and pick-up. 😉
6. This affordable lace number only looks expensive.
7. Cheeky, graphic tees like this one never get old.
8. A relaxed silhouette sweater in a pretty magenta pink, that looks so cozy and is under $50!