Last month was the first time I shared some of my favorite Amazon finds as of late and I got a lot of emails about the products mentioned and a lot of positive feedback about them, so I thought I would start sharing these finds monthly. I love how you can get absolutely anything on Amazon, whether it’s home decor, new kicks for your closet, a gift for someone you love, or a common household cleaner. And as a mom of three young girls, the convenience of one stop shopping, plus the fact that they ship, is a solid homerun. Today may be the second to last day of April, but it’s better late than never! Here are some of my favorite Amazon picks right now.
1. These shoes are a favorite of just about everyone in my family…well, all of the girls at least, and that is four out of five of us. 😉 Whenever the girls have them on, we constantly get questions on where we got them, and for good reason! They are the best dupes out there of the wildly popular and equally as expensive, Golden Goose sneaker. And given that the kids grow like weeds and play outside every single day, I hate overspending on their footwear. They come in the cutest colors and we love the glitter version. I will say, all three of my girls found them to run big, so I would size down at least one size, but refer to their sizing chart to be sure.
2. I still love a good two-piece bathing suit, but since my days at the pool now consist of less sun-bathing and more chasing kids, the one-piece is more my jam. This one has a cute bow tie on the shoulder and such fun colors for warm weather. It would look great with the tan I hope to get soon if the weather here ever warms up.
3. This one is made by the same company and has almost the same exact style, but the material is much different. The blue and white version is a lot thicker and it sucks you in more, if that makes sense. Overall, I really love both.
4. I may have a sneaker addiction, but they are the kind of shoe I wear the most, so it only makes sense, right? These foam running shoes are super comfortable and go with just about everything.
5. We may or may not drink a healthy amount of red wine in our house and in the unfortunate event of a spill, this spot remover is a lifesaver.
If there are any Amazon favorites of your own that you want to share, leave a comment below.
*this post contains affiliate links