Since I am the only person in my family who enjoys these sugary, marshmallow treats, I decided to put a spin on the popular holiday sweet by using them to make s’mores.
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Pink, Yellow, Purple Peeps (or any color of your choice)
1. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
2. Place your graham cracker squares on the baking sheet.
3. Then, top each graham cracker with one piece of Hershey’s bar and top the chocolate with a colored peep.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about three minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and press another graham cracker square on top of the peep. Smoosh and enjoy!