I had one bowl of homemade strawberry frozen yogurt left over from last night’s dessert and since the ingredients are those I would have in the morning anyway: strawberries, yogurt, lemon and honey, I figured it would be a great breakfast, too. I topped the frozen treat with blueberry vanilla granola for a perfect way to start my day.
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey (or 2 1/2 tablespoons if you prefer this a little more sweet)
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Add the frozen strawberries, honey, yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor and process for about 5 minutes, or until creamy.
- Serve immediately topped with granola and fresh fruit.
- Serves 4.