Summer is one of the simplest seasons to dress for. With a daily uniform usually consisting of a bathing suit that easily takes me from the pool with the kids to the beach with a good book, it’s important to find swimwear that is comfortable and that I truly love. This one-piece can double as a top when paired with cut-off shorts and the classic stripes are quintessential summer. And the eyelet off-the-shoulder top is perfect for warm weather and flirty enough for date night. Here are some of my favorite summer staples, including a few not pictured below.
1. Classic striped one-piece (on sale now!).
2. Perfect denim cut-off shorts (super old pair pictured, but similar HERE).
4. Well worn-in summer sandals.
5. Sun protection-chic panama hat (not pictured).
6. Ray-Ban Wayfarers (not pictured).
7. Chemical-free broad spectrum sunscreen for the whole family (not pictured).
8. Beach bag tote with zipper and pockets roomy enough for packing good reads, kid-approved shovels and pails and lots of snacks (and at an awesome price!).