A lot of times I lean on the same one dish to bring to someone’s home or a summer outdoor barbeque. The same reliable Cooling Rack Bakery cupcakes from Whole Foods or a big bowl of fresh, chopped fruit. While both options are still great, they have become somewhat stale. So, if you are looking for something new, like me, try these easy to make mini-chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches on a stick; sure to be a party pleaser.
Things You Will Need:
- One batch of mini-chocolate chip cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper
1. Make your mini-chocolate chips cookies and let cool. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Scoop vanilla ice cream onto the flat side of one mini-chocolate chip cookie. Gently press another cookie (the flat side) on top.
3. Use a spoon to go around the edge of the cookie, scrapping the excess ice cream and smoothing the sides as you go.
4. Place the lollipop stick, centered, in the ice cream and immediately transfer to the baking sheet. Repeat with all ice cream sandwiches until complete.
5. Freeze overnight.
Serve them on a lollipop stand, like this easy-to-make one seen here on my blog to make the presentation as great as they taste.