‘Tis the season for so many fun and festive events from Christmas light shows, to town and neighborhood displays, to holiday parties. And while it truly is a special time of year, it can be stressful to stand in front of your closet not knowing what to wear, or in a store or an online shop, trying to narrow down a few pieces that can be mixed and matched to get the most out of your holiday wardrobe. Here are some of my favorite style picks as of late, that can take you from casual to cocktail.
1. Romantic and comfortable(!) bralette that takes every camisole up a notch.
2. Winter white never goes out of style. The length of this sweater is perfect for a front tuck with dressier jeans and will provide extra coverage when worn with everyday leggings.
3. These studded booties add just the right amount of sparkle and edge to every outfit.
4. My favorite faux leather leggings of the season are sold out at the moment, but this moto version by the same brand is sure to be just as flattering.
5. A slim puffer jacket in an unexpected color for the holiday season that’s much needed for bundling up to catch all of the best Christmas lights (now 40% off)!
7. I am loving these jeans that can be worn with everything and are under $60.
9. A wrap top that is warm and effortlessly chic when paired with a lace cami.
10. Leopard print is easy to mix with anything and will elevate an all-black outfit.
11. Love this festive, velvet dress that only looks expensive, but is on sale for $35.
12. This closet staple looks so good with black pants or denim and a camel trench coat.