This installment of monthly Amazon finds is a good one! And it couldn’t wait until the very end of the month, so here it is! Lots of finds this month were practical items, but a few pretty summer picks made the cut.
1. I originally ordered this (under $25!) dress in my usual size, small, and then decided to exchange it for a medium, due to the length. Other than wanting it a little longer in the length, it was perfect! So, if you’re on the tall side or just like your dresses a little longer, I would say to size up. Such an easy dress to throw on for any occassion and I feel like it will be on repeat all summer.
2. This is another awesome dress find at an amazing price point (under $20!). And I absolutely love the color. The different shades of green are flattering on so many skin tones and I love the floral pattern, too. So far, I’ve only paired it with white tennis shoes, but can’t wait to style this with brown wedges, or nude heels, too. I prefer it belted, so it creates a bit of a waist, but you can leave it as is, which is loose and flowy.
3. If this product doesn’t scream mom life then I don’t know what does. But since I’m currently in the thick of it, this item is pure everyday perfection.
4. Speaking of kids, my youngest loves to have her jelly sandwiches cut into hearts, so this is such a cute alternative. She loves the penguin the best!
5. Being a girl mom (times 3!), we see our fair share of adorable dresses, and in the summer, coverups serve as both a cute outfit and such a functional piece to keep in our pool and beach bag. I love the pretty crochet detail on this one.
6. I’m a sucker for pretty containers all over the house and in the bath and shower is no exception. I love how these bottles can store your shampoo, conditioner and body wash, without all of the unattrative plastic that tends to look messy and cluttered.
7. I feel like I can’t get enough of Amazon’s bathing suit selection and continue to find such cute options here each month! This one is off-the-shoulder, which I always gravitate towards, under $20, has the perfect front knot detail, and comes in so many great colors.
8. This 3-pack of undershirts has become one of my most-used purchases to date!, and it is under $10. I use white tanks almost every single day. Especially in the summer, but I am always looking to throw them on under cardigans and lightweight sweaters, too, all-year-round.
*this post contains affiliate links
Happy shopping! And hope everyone has a great, safe, long holiday weekend 🙂